Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» join #PinkArmy
April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 am by cheya

» This forum is a no go i believe
April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:45 am by Mirasi

» Runescape 07
April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:51 pm by JH34D

» Umbreon Army
April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:32 pm by Vettel

» Army colours
April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:53 am by George Bush

» 18+ Section Access
April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:33 am by JH34D

» Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 am by Mirasi

» Update on rules
April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:21 pm by Mirasi

» Khufu's testing ground
April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topics
Khufu's testing ground
Staff Recruitment
April 2015 TCG Banlsit
Your YGO History
Slogan competition
18+ Section Access
Update on rules
Why to join #Khufuarmy
Playstation's Intro
Forum Criticism
Affiliates
free forum

Help contribute towards our goal of setting up an IPB forum!

April 2015 TCG Banlsit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku~
New Student
Goku~

: 332708

April 2015 TCG Banlsit Empty
PostSubject: April 2015 TCG Banlsit   April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:57 am

Newly banned

Blaster Dragon ruler of Infernos(Banned for Dark matter dragon very likely because with rulers its an easy OTK with dark matter)
Tempest Dragon ruler of Stroms ^
Tidal Dragon ruler of Waterfalls ^
Redox Dragon ruler of boulders ^
Snatch Steal (Card was cancer Konami was on drugs when they unbanned it now that they ran out of drugs they banned it again :kappa: )

Newly limited
Sinister Serpant(Got errataed to make it fair)
Crush card virus(Got errated it still does have a strong eff tho but good to test this errata at 1)
Saqlifice(Card did too much search made undestructable by battle and also gave a search plus it was a card of a tier 1 deck)
Symbol of heritage(Card doesn't do much outside of aiding FTKs and OTKs)
Temple of the kings (Errated to make it fair this card is still good tho)
Ring of destruction(errated to make it fair just like above it still has a good eff in burn decks)
Vanity's emptiness (Konami be like you find a way to stop the ss abuse well take this :kappa: )
Exchange of Spirit(Errated to make it fair)
Dragon Raivine(D-rulers the reason which got this card banned are gone now to no need to keep it banned also dreams came true with this card ubanned)
Tour guide from underworld(BA not only get easy XYZ and are able to search what they want to use for XYZ to get its effect later but its also searchable via scarm)
Preparation for the rites (Nekroz the most broken deck this format uses it to search not only a monster but can also recycle a spell)
Skill drain(Tho Qliports have re-qlilate but Skill drain is still the better card)

Newly Semi-limited

Qliphorts scout(This was a bit harsh IMO as Qlips need to open scout as soon as possible to be good as Saqli got at 1)
Nekroz of Brionac(Deck has like over 9000!!! searchers this card needed to get hit)
Legendry Six Samurai Shi En (Makes me happy as a sam user and sams an't doing much anyway)
Charge of the light brigade(with D-rulers banned the deck lost important life support so they needed some relif tho one more of this card ain't gonna make up for the loss)
Scared sword of seven stars(D-rulers the one which were able to make best of this card are banned)

Newly Unlimited

Burner,Dragon ruler of Sparks(with the big guys banned babies are not gonna do anything)
Lighting, Dragon ruler of Drafts(^)
Reaction,Dragon ruler of Pebbals(^)
Steam,Dragon ruler of Droplets(^)
Lonfire Blossum(Plants anin't doing much)
Goyo Gaurdian(No one is going to run 3 of this card no need to keep it in the list)
Heiritac Seal of Convoction(They need one more copy of this to make up for the loss of D-rulers)
Gladiator Beast Bestiari(AT LAST! Komoney remebered that they have this card at 1 because it was broken like 6 years ago)
Groz the Emissary of Darkness(I haven't seen this card much but still will be an intreasting thing to see)
Brotherhood of the fire fists spirit(FFs got an important card back at 3 lets see what they can do)

Discuss!

Pardon my spelling and if I did any mistake forgive me as Its my first time making this kind of thread
Back to top Go down
cardgame1
New Student
cardgame1

: 333907

PostSubject: Re: April 2015 TCG Banlsit   April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Goku~ wrote:
Newly banned

Blaster Dragon ruler of Infernos should never have been made
Tempest Dragon ruler of Stroms ^
Tidal Dragon ruler of Waterfalls ^
Redox Dragon ruler of boulders ^
Snatch Steal ver gud

Newly limited
Sinister Serpant its still not gonna be used
Crush card virus this is gonna make BA tier 0
Saqlifice I love Qliphort, and they really only need 1 for towers if they need it at all
Symbol of heritage I don't care
Temple of the kings k dude
Ring of destruction interesting what this might do
Vanity's emptiness why Konami
Exchange of Spirit whatever
Dragon Raivine with d rulers gone, it can be at 1
Tour guide from underworld it's an instant rank 3 and amazing with BA
Preparation for the rites kill Nekro pls
Skill drain I'm fine

Newly Semi-limited

Qliphorts scout I don't think it makes much difference
Nekroz of Brionac should be at lest at 1
Legendry Six Samurai Shi En Six sams are dead
Charge of the light brigade whatever
Scared sword of seven stars not really to important with d rulers gone

Newly Unlimited

Burner,Dragon ruler of Sparks pretty useless
Lighting, Dragon ruler of Drafts(^)
Reaction,Dragon ruler of Pebbals(^)
Steam,Dragon ruler of Droplets(^)
Lonfire Blossum plants are useless in this meta
Goyo Gaurdian I run 1 at most if even at all
Heiritac Seal of Convoction I guess ok
Gladiator Beast Bestiari about time
Groz the Emissary of Darkness hardly used
Brotherhood of the fire fists spirit not gonna mater much

Discuss!

Pardon my spelling and if I did any mistake forgive me as Its my first time making this kind of thread
. I wrote on that thing with some comments.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/117161-cardgame1
Vettel
New Student
Vettel

: 332805

PostSubject: Re: April 2015 TCG Banlsit   April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:32 am

Well the only hard hits were to BA/Qli/Rulers and from solo cards Vanity and Snatch. Rest of the list doesn't really change the meta, Nekroz barely got touched and is gonna be as strong as ever with other meta decks getting hit harder. Bunch of decks got their searchers back up higher making tier 2-3 duels more fun I guess. Errata cards were well erratad and obviously made weaker so they wont have that high impact on the game. And some reverts to previous hits that no longer matter IE Gorz and Goyo.

tl;dr Nekroz still gonna be highly the most played meta deck for now.
Back to top Go down
Playstation fan
New Student

: 333920

PostSubject: Re: April 2015 TCG Banlsit   April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Imo, the banlist is kinda stupid though, banning rulers yet they bring back dragon ravine if that is what it is called. Especially tidal and the fire monster is barely used anyway since they can run with water/dragon decks and fire/dragon decks shouldn't be touched to at all. But they need to atleast bring back heavy storm, monster reborn, giant trunade, harpies feather duster, graceful charity, change of heart, morphing jars, pot of greed and all the originals that need to come back. Yugioh became stupid after the cards that i listed and also thousand eye restrict lol. but Im hoping microsoft is or will be making virtual yugioh and that would be awesome. Also what are these yugioh monster attacks? in the shows for example " Exodia" Yugi said Obliterate?
Back to top Go down
Goku~
New Student
Goku~

: 332708

PostSubject: Re: April 2015 TCG Banlsit   April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:36 am

Playstation fan wrote:
But they need to atleast bring back heavy storm, monster reborn, giant trunade, harpies feather duster, graceful charity, change of heart, morphing jars, pot of greed and all the originals that need to come back. Yugioh became stupid after the cards that i listed and also thousand eye restrict lol.
expect Tousand eyes restrict all cards you mentioned are BROKEN.Heavy storm OCG has this banned and Harpies duster limited because they don't want you poping your pendulum scales and replacing them with new ones on the other hand the TCG Trapline-up is weaker than OCG so Harpie's fether duster should not be brought back.Gaint Trunade was banned because of it recycling traps like CoH,Feindish Chain etc. Graceful Charity is mad in most meta decks BA can draw 3 then drop 2 and get thier effs.Pot of greed is genric +1.Morphing jar 1 Discard all cards then draw 5 cards which is again not only higly abusable in BA but it can make huge difference like player A has no cards in hand player B has 4 cards player,Player A has Morphing jar 1 set player B attacks it with his card Player A gets + 4 and if its Flip effect resolves.Change of heart will become just another aids card like Snatch Steal which says you are losing but you win because you draw me.
Back to top Go down
Playstation fan
New Student

: 333920

PostSubject: Re: April 2015 TCG Banlsit   April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Goku~ wrote:
Playstation fan wrote:
But they need to atleast bring back heavy storm, monster reborn, giant trunade, harpies feather duster, graceful charity, change of heart, morphing jars, pot of greed and all the originals that need to come back. Yugioh became stupid after the cards that i listed and also thousand eye restrict lol.
expect Tousand eyes restrict all cards you mentioned are BROKEN.Heavy storm OCG has this banned and Harpies duster limited because they don't want you poping your pendulum scales and replacing them with new ones on the other hand the TCG Trapline-up is weaker than OCG so Harpie's fether duster should not be brought back.Gaint Trunade was banned because of it recycling traps like CoH,Feindish Chain etc. Graceful Charity is mad in most meta decks BA can draw 3 then drop 2 and get thier effs.Pot of greed is genric +1.Morphing jar 1 Discard all cards then draw 5 cards which is again not only higly abusable in BA but it can make huge difference like player A has no cards in hand player B has 4 cards player,Player A has Morphing jar 1 set player B attacks it with his card Player A gets + 4 and if its Flip effect resolves.Change of heart will become just another aids card like Snatch Steal which says you are losing but you win because you draw me.

Well true i guess i can do all traditional or unlimited duels from now on to use those cards. But when you say change of heart is another aids card like snatch steal. Change of heart is the original card before snatch steal came about. I Miss those cards soo much and without them yugioh isn't what it is today. right now yugioh is very stupid to be honest and boring. I guess I will now go to limited and unlimited for life. Im old fashioned and imo, i love those ccards and also im from the old generation and this new generation has gotten worse. I look back in time now saying those were the days but now it sucks big time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 2015 TCG Banlsit   April 2015 TCG Banlsit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 2015 TCG Banlsit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cardgames and Rulings :: Yugioh :: Yugioh Discussion-
Jump to: