Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» join #PinkArmy
Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 am by cheya

» This forum is a no go i believe
Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:45 am by Mirasi

» Runescape 07
Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:51 pm by JH34D

» Umbreon Army
Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:32 pm by Vettel

» Army colours
Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:53 am by George Bush

» 18+ Section Access
Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:33 am by JH34D

» Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 am by Mirasi

» Update on rules
Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:21 pm by Mirasi

» Khufu's testing ground
Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topics
Khufu's testing ground
Staff Recruitment
April 2015 TCG Banlsit
Your YGO History
Slogan competition
18+ Section Access
Update on rules
Why to join #Khufuarmy
Playstation's Intro
Forum Criticism
Affiliates
free forum

Help contribute towards our goal of setting up an IPB forum!

Staff Recruitment

Go down 
+4
George Bush
Lindow Amamiya
thym4n
Mirasi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirasi
God of Time
God of Time
Mirasi

: 438624

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:39 pm

We are currently taking on new members as staff. If you wish to apply, please do so here. The application should be as follows:
Username:
Rank applying for:
Brief summary of why we should hire you:
Time Zone:
Back to top Go down
https://sampletextforums.forumotion.co.uk
thym4n
New Student
thym4n

: 335917

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Username: thym4n.
Rank applying for: Chat Moderator.
Brief summary of why we should hire you: I'm responsible, trustworthy, and fun when I need to be :kappa: . But seriously, I am a cool and relaxed person and I think my judgement of tolerance would be nice to have in the chat. (<3 Mirasi, Khufu, and George Bush).
Time Zone: EST (GMT - 4:00).
Back to top Go down
Lindow Amamiya
New Student
Lindow Amamiya

: 335901

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Username: Lindow Amamiya
Rank applying for: Moderator/Chat Moderator
Brief summary of why we should hire you: Well I am pretty active on forums and have a lot of experience. I am current staff on 2 other forums. I love helping out and I know how to moderate forums. I also know how forumotion forums work for the most part. I always make sure that I follow what is going on and I can be strict if it is ever needed.
Time Zone: EST
Back to top Go down
Khufu
Mirasi's bae
Mirasi's bae
Khufu

: 336023

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Lindow Amamiya wrote:
Brief summary of why we should hire you: Well I am pretty active on forums and have a lot of experience. I am current staff on 2 other forums. I love helping out and I know how to moderate forums. I also know how forumotion forums work for the most part. I always make sure that I follow what is going on and I can be strict if it is ever needed.

Mind linking the Forums? If not, mind PM'ing them to me?
Back to top Go down

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Usnername: Alex Azariya
Rank Applying For: Administrator

I can implement Javascript, CSS and Html to the forum. I was a former Volunteer Developer for Forumotion until I migrated to the paid forums in IPS. I know PHP, CSS, JS, Hmtl5, Jquery, Ajax. I work directly with Forumotion support when implementing things to forums I am hired on. I was the main owner of Swordmasteryacademy.forumotion.com I am currently a Head Administrator in CharmerDuelAcademy.forumotion.com and I am the owner of OtakuGateway.com - a paid forum in the IPS community. I was also a former Forum Reviewer for Forumotion. I have Forum experience since 2004. I'm a Super Moderator at ForosDZ.com a spanish community related to Otaku Gateway. I work well with others have great social skills and I work for ITS an Internet Service Provider. I also know most of the members here who are from my community.

Time Zone: GMT -4:00

Back to top Go down
George Bush
Mirasi's bae
Mirasi's bae
George Bush

: 1292928

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Alex Azariya wrote:

I can implement Javascript, CSS and Html to the forum. I was a former Volunteer Developer for Forumotion until I migrated to the paid forums in IPS. I know PHP, CSS, JS, Hmtl5, Jquery, Ajax. I work directly with Forumotion support when implementing things to forums I am hired on. I was the main owner of Swordmasteryacademy.forumotion.com I am currently a Head Administrator in CharmerDuelAcademy.forumotion.com and I am the owner of OtakuGateway.com - a paid forum in the IPS community. I was also a former Forum Reviewer for Forumotion. I have Forum experience since 2004. I'm a Super Moderator at ForosDZ.com a spanish community related to Otaku Gateway. I work well with others have great social skills and I work for ITS an Internet Service Provider. I also know most of the members here who are from my community.  

Let me get back to you. We have to discuss.
Back to top Go down
George Bush
Mirasi's bae
Mirasi's bae
George Bush

: 1292928

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Alex Azariya wrote:

Sorry, but denied, if you would like to know why, PM Khufu
Back to top Go down
Khufu
Mirasi's bae
Mirasi's bae
Khufu

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Khufu wrote:
Lindow Amamiya wrote:

Mind linking the Forums? If not, mind PM'ing them to me?

Congrats! You've been accepted for Mod! If you have any questions about the position, feel free to PM any of the admins! Smile
Back to top Go down
Foolist
New Student

: 335211

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:56 am

Username: Foolist
Rank applying for: Administrator, if not, Moderator/Chat Moderator
Timezone: Central, it's -1, I live in Texas...partner

I learned allot of ACP, HTML and so on from my experiences on OG, I've known you guys for awhile and could consider you good friends. I was pretty much the most hard working and competent moderator on OG, I'm an assistant on DA for Anzo. If you guys trust me with the position I'd be honored to have it.
Back to top Go down
Playstation fan
New Student

: 334620

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:38 am

Username: Playstation fan
Rank applying for: Chat Moderator
Timezone: Eastern

I was chat mod on different academies and was told I was the best chat mod of the academies and I know how to do my job well and keep order, I also was made admin on few of them to help around and do many things in the ACP which I did very well and learned alot, I also had my Own acad for 2 years and another acad of mine got destroyed was empty for a long time which a user named Erika Whynter was happily doing it for no reason which was empty anyway that had no use for anyway. If i was made chat mod, I will be honored soon or later Smile

Back to top Go down
cardgame1
New Student
cardgame1

: 334607

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:01 am

Username: cardgame1
Rank applying for: Mod and Chat Mod
Brief summary of why we should hire you: I'm a very active member on DNF. I can bring together sections like Mafia and Single Card discussions, and I'm one of the biggest people there, always helping out other people while also being strict about the rules in game. I'm usually crystal clear about what I say and can get to the point.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/117161-cardgame1
Khufu
Mirasi's bae
Mirasi's bae
Khufu

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:02 am

cardgame1 wrote:
Username: cardgame1
Rank applying for: Mod and Chat Mod
Brief summary of why we should hire you: I'm a very active member on DNF.  I can bring together sections like Mafia and Single Card discussions, and I'm one of the biggest people there, always helping out other people while also being strict about the rules in game.  I'm usually crystal clear about what I say and can get to the point.

Actually, we aren't hiring at the moment. We decided five is good enough. YOur app will be considered in the future though!

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment   Staff Recruitment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Recruitment
Page 1 of 1