Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» join #PinkArmy
Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 am by cheya

» This forum is a no go i believe
Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:45 am by Mirasi

» Runescape 07
Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:51 pm by JH34D

» Umbreon Army
Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:32 pm by Vettel

» Army colours
Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:53 am by George Bush

» 18+ Section Access
Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:33 am by JH34D

» Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 am by Mirasi

» Update on rules
Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:21 pm by Mirasi

» Khufu's testing ground
Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topics
Khufu's testing ground
Staff Recruitment
April 2015 TCG Banlsit
Your YGO History
Slogan competition
18+ Section Access
Update on rules
Why to join #Khufuarmy
Playstation's Intro
Forum Criticism
Affiliates
free forum

Help contribute towards our goal of setting up an IPB forum!

Your YGO History

Go down 
+2
Mirasi
Krok
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krok
New Student
Krok

: 332305

Your YGO History Empty
PostSubject: Your YGO History   Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:27 am

And why did you start? Did you play another trading card game before it? What deck?

I watched the show and the first thing I bought was a Yugi Starter (lost most of the cards) and a Kaiba Starter the summer after 3rd grade. A while later I bought the Dino Structure GX thing. I played with shit cards like that (though I had the Infernal Tempest and Helios combo 10/10) until I got a dragunity structure. Played around with it on DN until I started getting into synchro decks.

I don't think bleach remembers but I used to stalk some of his duels (I think it was because he knew someone I did) and I'd always get beatdown by his heroes. Later that year Billy Brake would become a legend and win two back to back YCS's with Tengu Plant. Me being the overconfident brat, I built my own synchro deck because that was the cooler thing to do C:. After watching Gianus though I believe that was when I started using synchrons heavily. Now I'm awaiting the new synchron structure and I rarely play a game.
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
God of Time
God of Time
Mirasi

: 437324

Your YGO History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your YGO History   Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:53 am

I don't know what american equivalents are, but I started in year 3 of Primary School. At the time, GX was big. I started with hero's and progressed on to crystal beasts, before taking a 2-3 year gap and coming back at the start of zexal. It was a fun ride and now we're here.
Back to top Go down
https://sampletextforums.forumotion.co.uk
Playstation fan
New Student

: 333320

Your YGO History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your YGO History   Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:13 am

I remember the era when the original yugioh aired and i watch the shows and got cards for it and I think i have gotten dark Magician or the blue eyes first and i bought the starter deck at the mall and they had it there. It is long gone now but before it was and i remember atleast trying to go every change to get a starter deck or packs or individual cards. stopped at the 6th grade and gave my cards away and now i was looking at yugioh GX and the show is nice and i like the elemental heros but i dont own any cards anymore. Yugioh came after pokemon. I also remember during my 5th grade year, around christmas time, my teachers would get the students atleast 5-6 packs of yugioh cards and it was fun.
Back to top Go down
thym4n
New Student
thym4n

: 334617

Your YGO History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your YGO History   Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:16 pm

I believe I started as a kid, but I don't remember when I dropped it. I did pick it back up again when I was in grade 7-8, that was the 5D era. All those Dragons, Blackwings, Motorcycles and shit seemed really cool. I got back in with that Dragunity SD (#RipRavineNao). Somehow found my way to DN and thats how I became a kick-ass all-star duelist c:.
Back to top Go down
cardgame1
New Student
cardgame1

: 333307

Your YGO History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your YGO History   Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 1:14 pm

I started watching at the start of 5ds when I was just a tiny kid. After a few years I started to play for real and learned to play competitively a few years ago when I got on DN.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/117161-cardgame1
Goku~
New Student
Goku~

: 332108

Your YGO History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your YGO History   Your YGO History I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:40 am

I was looking thru the games for my DS emulator saw an Yu-Gi-Oh game named Spirit Caller downloaded it this is how I was introduced to Yu-gi-oh.I did not played any trading cardgames before it.I started meta play on Jan 2015 before that I was someone who thought Foolist burial is a bad card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your YGO History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your YGO History   Your YGO History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your YGO History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cardgames and Rulings :: Yugioh-
Jump to: